Saturday, April 27, 2013

Cabin Fever (update)

Sadly, no calls from GM. I put the feelers out to S about just coming to mine for a drink - if I can't go out, I can at least be sociable, but he's off to a birthday party (I would have invited GM but there are issues with him and MfW). I had tried to get M and MM out this weekend as well, but they're unavailable due to a family thing, but I have at least got a tentative agreement about seeing them soon. FP is unavailable due to work commitments, and I really must see him soon as it's been months since we last had a pint together. DSC is still both ill and in a grumpy mood, so she won't come out... and I'm struggling to actually think of anyone else I could possible have asked to go out tonight - most of the people I know are settled with kids or simply don't go out an awful lot these days. It's really restricting my options about getting out to the pub.

A recent anniversary of sorts reminded me that I have to get QC2 out soon. It's been a few months since I last say her, so I'll send her a text before the weekend's out.

I have a few beers in the house... I sense a bit of alcohol fuelled melancholy coming on.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...