Friday, April 19, 2013

Three drinks is never enough.

I was sitting on work a few days ago when CC pinged me over our Instant Messenger. She was meeting KfW2 after work, but she wasn't due to finish for ages, so would I mind joining her for a drink? I had already made tentative plans to go to the cinema with S and his intolerably dull friend, but a quick drink with CC while she was waiting for KfW2 really couldn't hurt...

Until I text S about 90 minutes later and told him that I wouldn't be doing the cinema because I was still in the pub with CC and KfW2.

I wasn't out all night, but enough to get a few drinks in (on an empty stomach) which just ended up leaving me tipsy, horny and frustrated. Three drinks is never enough - it's enough to get you in the mood for a proper night out, but it's just tough to stop there.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...