Sunday, April 28, 2013

A question, if I may?

I have a problem. It's been implied in posts here before, but I can't remember if I ever stated it outright. The problem is this... when I want to talk about a subject, especially one that's bothering me or has personal resonance, I find it hard to bring it up in conversation out of the blue. Take the CB thing that started off at the beginning of the year. I still have no resolution. I've mentioned here that I am slightly concerned that I still think about it/her. Nothing has been said since GB spoke to MFF and MFF was going to speak to someone else about how to move forward. I have no idea if MFF ever had that conversation and the whole thing is just one large black hole.

You see, I kinda think I need resolution on this because I'm stubborn. I was going to say that I don't actually care what the outcome is, just that there's an outcome, but that's a small fib. Of course I'd like an introduction to a really cute brunette with a view to a date. I'm not going to get resolution without speaking to either GB or MFF and that's where I run into my problem... how do I approach this subject out of the blue (and from my perspective given that we're now 4 full months into the year, this should have been sorted by the end of February IMO)?

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...