Wednesday, April 10, 2013

That time when no news is good news.

I was presented with two pieces of news today.

The first is that my friend G's wife has early stage of breast cancer. All the diagnosis and treatment etc. starts next week, so I wish them both all the best. It's one of the more common varieties and has been caught in the very early stages, so fingers crossed that things won't be too difficult for G and the entire family over the next few weeks or months.

The other bit was that at a recent party of GB's, she managed to hook up with S. This is all top secret though, and CH has sworn me to secrecy, so you never heard that from me, right?

I'm worried about DSC as well... she's been very quiet over the past few weeks as she "gets her head around" the breakup. She often claims she's not in the mood for chat or company, but sometimes I think getting out and about would be the best thing for her.

And before I forget, CH briefly started a "you should meet someone" conversation, before she had to leave work. Seeing as we don't seem to communicate outside of work and work-related social events, this won't get picked up again any time soon. It would have been interesting to see where that conversation went...

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...