Thursday, April 04, 2013

Still no answers.

I got to talk to CH today and the conversation turned to GB, though not for the reasons that I wanted to. We were talking about the amount of time that GB spends on Facebook, and when you notice it, it's really quite bad. It's not enough that during her own time she's seemingly on it all the time, but on nights out and stuff, she's always spending 5 minutes here and there, checking updates. It's not like she ever posts anything of interest - 95% of her Facebook activity is sharing posts from her friends (all dull) or posting some shit e-cards from someecards all about how strong women don't give a fuck while they stuff their faces.

Eventually, I managed to tell CH about GB's accusation, but CH just laughed and said that it was true. Sometimes, that's the problem with CH... our relationship is built on poking fun at each other, so that talking about more serious issues can be hard work.

Part of me is disappointed that CH never asked for a progress report on CB after I mentioned the accusation - she knew that MFF was going to ask questions with CB's friends and that GB and I had been talking about CB in general. In fact, no-one who knows about our mutual Facebook connection has ever asked for an update, and that kinda disappoints me.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...