Monday, April 08, 2013

Girls, girls, girls.

While out with KfW2, we somehow got onto the subject of my relationship status. More accurately, me meeting women. KfW2 suggested that she might set me up with one of her friends who was particularly well endowed in the old chest department. My first thought was that she was talking about CC, but that's not the case - she has another friend who also matches that description. I voiced my usual concerns - no blind dates etc. so KfW2 completely ignored me and put it to the rest of the work people that she thinks she should do it, which got a resounding YES. Seeing as we were downing tequilas in the pub before the end of the evening, I don't know if she actually remembers.

I can't remember the girls name, so I've no idea of it's legitimately a good or a bad idea because I can't go Facebook stalking.

We also got onto the subject of her upcoming wedding and her plans for adding to her family and it kinda made me sad because she won't be hanging around, which means another friend "disappears" (not literally of course, but there'll be no more nights out, all day drinking sessions in the pub etc.)

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...