Thursday, December 27, 2012

Ten Years Ago.

Almost ten years ago to the very minute, I stepped off a plane, setting foot back in the UK after my first stint of living abroad. I'd come from a warm, sunny, dry place to near zero temperatures and driving rain. Yet I wasn't that unhappy. I was home for my sister's wedding and that I still had plans about returning after a few months, just needing a job to gather some cash together.

Little did I know that I wouldn't be going back after a few months, as planned, but would be unemployed for a few months.

I don't do regrets and while I was unhappy for the next 18 months or so, I eventually ended up with a job, working with people I liked which has then gotten me where I am today, happy enough professionally speaking.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...