Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Go me (update).

I got an email from a girl in HR today requesting a meeting later this week regarding my proposed salary review (and hopefully a subsequent increase). This is good for two reasons: first of all, it looks as if I might actually get a resolution by the end of this week which might then have an influence when it comes to annual bonus time and secondly, the girl doing the review is a stunningly attractive blonde with a great figure. I don't know if she's been mentioned on here before, but I do remember showing a picture of her and KfW2 to USHW a while back.

I've got about four or five reasons/points I want to raise that I hope will swing things in my favour and I have them typed up, ready to go. If nothing else, I'll be able to spend a while just having a good old fashioned perv.

1 comment:

Kal said...

Go you! Hope you get the result you want :) (Don't get too sidetracked perving)

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...