Thursday, December 13, 2012

Go me (update 3).

The meeting didn't last long. Essentially, the stunning blonde girl told me that any review was pretty much impossible at the moment because it's year end and there are a lot of performance reviews and the like going on that will have an impact on my salary.

She made some mention of others who might be peeved if I got a payrise, but I said that that wasn't my concern. I was concerned about the reward I was being given for the work I currently do, not the work done by others.

It was left that I should wait until the end of the whole administration thing (probably the end of January) and get back in contact, with a profile of myself and what I do to deserve a payrise. I already have one of these sitting on my PC, written ages ago and refined as advice came in, which if you're being truly dispassionate, paints a good argument in my favour. The issue is that I don't get a say in what the final amount would be should a review prove to be successful, whereas I do have a certain amount in mind.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...