Sunday, December 09, 2012

The waiting game.

About a week ago, I was out with S and GM. I don't know what it is., but things tend to get interesting when the three if us get together.

 Suffice to say, we ended up chatting to two travellers, a blonde and brunette girl, both late-20s or early 30s - strangers to the city. S managed to pull one of the girls, not quite beating my record of 15 with RB, though like the RB thing, I'm not entirely sure I had anything to do with it.

Regardless, GM and I were chatting to the (in my opinion  cuter of the two girls, though there was never any vibe that GM or I were either attempting to get into her pants or that it was ever going to happen.

At the end of the night, there was talk about the rest of their travel plans and the cute brunette mentioned that they would be back in our city again, though she would be spending time on her own. I suggested that if she wanted company for a drink then to give me a call and we'd meet up with her. She refused my number and added me on Facebook instead. GM insisted in getting in on the action and added her as a friend himself. I don't know if it was jealousy or what... there didn't appear to be a reason for him to add her, though he is the kind of person who has over 600 Facebook friends.

Anyway, tonight is that night. There's no contact as yet, and I'm as happy sitting in tonight as I am heading out, but it's a waiting game and I'd be a liar if I said my ego wouldn't like a cute, athletic brunette to make contact to go out for a drink, even if it is strictly platonic.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...