Sunday, December 02, 2012

Gah 2

Today was meant to be the original day/night out with KfW2, FP etc. until KfW2 re-arranged it. It's been a while since I last saw FP, so last week I suggested that we still went out and tried to confirm the details this morning, after yesterday's shenanigans with DSC.

Of course, with FP, it's never that simple and he promised he'd get back to me, which he did to be fair, but too late in the day to make other arrangements. Suffice to say, he cried off and while that's not necessarily a bad thing because I have a lot of stuff to do for my sister, I was in the mood for a catch up and a couple of drinks.

With DSC yesterday, I'd only been looking forward to seeing her for 24 hours, with FP, the (more than) tentative arrangements were made over a week ago.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...