Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Bah Humbug!

It used to be that I didn't like Christmas. It just seemed to be a huge waste of time, energy and money to me. It wasn't about family or anything as I didn't think I was that close to my family - certainly not my parents, but less so my sister and brother-in-law.

That all changed with the arrival of nephews and nieces and it's become a better time of the year for me (though I do still get a bit down about my relationship status at this time of year more than others).

More accurately, it's the time between the last present being bought to the swapping of presents and Christmas dinner on the big day itself. Nearly as soon as that's over, I kinda fall into "meh" territory again. The same thing happened this year. I'm already plotting my return home and hopefully getting out with S, GM, M, KfW2 and FP, among others, but I've not heard anything as yet from anyone.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...