Monday, December 17, 2012

Need coffee...

Oh deary me. Yesterday was the big day out with KfW2, CC and a pile of others. Suffice to say, the day generally went the way I'd hoped, with the exception of everyone's timekeeping (the next arrival after mine was half an hour late), but we all had a laugh and a good time was had by all.

I always like when a group of people get together who don't normally and turn out to have a good time and while I am very dehydrated and tired from a lack of sleep (UF was his usual considerate self this morning, clumping around the house and putting a full wash in the washing machine at half eight in the fucking morning).

This is the start of it... a couple of potential nights out this week and possibly this coming weekend, then Xmas, then New Year.

I'm really looking forward to it!

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...