Saturday, December 29, 2012

Balls.

KfW2 text me this morning to say that she couldn't make it. I'd kinda made that assumption anyway because she's not sounded well at all when I've been talking to her over the past few days. I'm disappointed, of course. I've mentioned here that I think our conversations go to more personal places when it's just the two of us. I'm like this with loads of people - KfW2, QC2, FP etc.

So, I've tried to make other plans and will hopefully be hearing from FP about heading out to the pub later. It would be nice to get out of the house and get some fresh air (and a few drinks).

It's looking like this is going to turn out to be the quietest Christmas ever, which would be disappointing in its own right if it weren't for the fact that this was shaping up to be the busiest Christmas I've had in a long time.

As an aside, I've still not heard back from QC2 asking her out for a drink nearly a month ago. Should I try again or should I just give up? Getting her out seems like an awful lot of time and effort, though I do enjoy it when we do get out.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...