Friday, December 07, 2012

Go me.

It's not procrastination because I was never putting it off... it was more a case of getting side-tracked, I have finally sent off my email to arrange a meeting with an HR representative about a salary review. It was only sent late this afternoon, so I don't expect to hear anything until Monday (obviously, because I'm not in work).

I've done it slightly too late. I had hoped to have it wrapped up and (fingers crossed), approved by now which would have also fed into my annual bonus, but proper work kept getting in the way. Hopefully though, by this time next week, I should be better off, hopefully by about 8%, but no less than 4%. That's what I'm aiming for.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...