Saturday, December 01, 2012

Gah.

Somewhat randomly, DSC text last night to say that she'd be dropping her partner to his Xmas party and if it was alright with me, could she pop round as she'd be in the area? Of course, I replied in the positive - I don't see her enough these days and especially now that she's pretty much moved in with her man, her time is even more limited. So, it was left that I'd confirm, because there was a very slight possibility that I'd be heading out with FP tonight.

I text DSC at about half past six to enquire of she was still coming round, only for her to say that she'd literally just made plans with another friend of hers, then we ended up in a light-hearted discussion about who was in the wrong.

I think it's her cos it was pretty much left that it was 90% nailed on I'd be staying in tonight and the text was really just meant to be confirmation. At least, that's my perspective. She says it was left too late and that I should have text earlier this afternoon.

In my mind, DSC was always coming up for a cup of tea and a chat and it's annoyed me that I'd gotten into that mindset, but she says we could have done something - gone out for something to eat, gone to the pub for an hour. If she was thinking along those lines, I'm surprised that she never got in contact herself for clarification.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...