Monday, December 31, 2012

Out with the old...

KfW2 is just off the phone and she sounds terrible. She's been fighting illness since Xmas Eve and has had a worse Xmas than me, socially speaking (but I'm betting in all other ways too). She's said that she won't be able to go to GM and GB's New Year's Eve party tonight, which is a shame, more so because I like NYE. I like the whole New Year, new goals thing and I love spending NYE with my friends.

The problem I have is that GM and GB have been very disorganised IMO about arranging the party - I had to call GM a few minutes ago to see what the details were and he's still unsure. The rough plan was mapped out weeks ago during our big afternoon out with KfW2 etc. but as far as I was concerned, this was all just small talk and needed one of the two of them to email or post a Facebook message with the finalised details.

Poor organisation is just a bugbear of mine though., however I am looking forward to tonight regardless.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...