Friday, May 01, 2020

Jackpot!

Since the pandemic lock down, I've been living off the contents of my cupboards and fridge/freezer coupled with runs to my local Tesco and Co-Op stores for basic essentials. I usually order my shopping online from Tesco, but for the past eight weeks I've not been able to get anywhere near a delivery slot.

Today, I logged on to add things to my ever-growing shopping list (I maintain it just in case I get lucky) and lo and behold, half of the weekend's delivery slots are now free!

Suffice to say that I quickly got a basic order in and have spent all morning fleshing it out - hunting the house to find the things I really need, especially the bigger, bulkier or heavier items (e.g. cans of food etc.)

I won't know what's hit me on Sunday with a freezer, fridge AND cupboards full for the first time in months.


No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...