Friday, May 15, 2020

Questionable Actions

In a state of boredom and avoiding some really dry online training courses that I had to do for work, I fired up Tinder. My location has been reset to my hometown, the free "roaming" boost seemingly ended.

London-based people looking for women through Tinder/do online dating - do not take for granted the standard of dating profile you have to wade through compared to what I am used to.

There were some attractive women in my queue, though with little to say for themselves in their profiles. No hook ups and no one-night stands, you say? Quelle surprise!

And then, who should pop up but E's sister. She had plenty to say for herself and lots of pictures as well! I noticed that with Attractive Neighbour tool. It must be something to do with people who are used to having their photo taken - AN, ES, and the local celebrities that pop up sometimes all seem to have more photos on display than the average woman.

I must message ES and find out if she's having any luck (prediction: she won't be). I've swiped right, not because I want to date ES, but for some banter if she does the same.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...