Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Just Blog Stuff.

Eagle-eyed readers will have noticed two things over the past few days.

The first is that the theme has changed. I'm trying out new, dark themes. I'm not 100% happy with the one I'm using currently, but am looking at others, so expect further changes as and when I can find the time to do some investigation.

Secondly, that my images have disappeared from my last few posts. It's strange because I have these hosted on my Imgur account, but each time the images disappear and I go back into the source of the post, it looks like the images were re-hosted inside Google itself. I think it's a Google issue that they're aware of, but again, I'm still looking into it. No backless dress images of the lovely Brie Larson for you, dear reader.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...