Sunday, May 10, 2020

Soaking.

With the various aches and pains I was experiencing yesterday, I did something I've not done in ages... well over a year. I had a bath. I love the idea of soaking in a hot bath, with a book, and just chilling for a bit. The reality is always that, five minutes into a bath, I get restless and bored. I've always been fidgety in general, so this isn't specific to taking a bath. The last time I recall actually soaking in a bath for any length of time was with company... FA2 to be precise.

That was the case last night. I got a few pages into my book and got bored. After another few minutes, I gave myself a quick scrub and stepped out of the bath. Even those ten minutes worked wonders. I felt much better for the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...