Monday, May 11, 2020

Status Update: Week 2

The second weigh-in is done and the magic umber is 224.0 lbs, that's just under two and a half pounds lost this week, which is good going especially with me having a load of beers on Friday. In total, that's roughly 7.5 lbs since I stood on the scales just over two weeks ago.

224 is also the first stage goal. That's 16 stone or 101 kg. The next goal is 210 lbs (or 15 stone or 96  kg). If things go the way they have done, I could make that by the middle or end of June.

Exercise was intermittent last week, but this week I'm definitely going to try and get back into the yoga, as well as continue the lunchtime walking.

Calorie counting is still something I'm adapting to, and I still have to fix my bike, so that form of exercise is off the table until i can dig out the manual for the gears.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...