Monday, May 25, 2020

Status Update: Week 4

After last week's horrendous results, which I still can't adequately explain, I was hoping that stepping onto the scales this week would see me at least hit my lowest weight so far (224 lbs or lower).  USHW had suggested last week that it might have been water retention due to the Chinese takeaway I'd had the night before, though I was slightly sceptical and was leaning towards the scales being broken. After all, I had been calorie counting and while the exercise had tailed off a bit, I was still expecting/hoping to see a figure of about 222 lbs, so that was a swing of 6.5 lbs - not inconsiderable for one week.

So the magic number this week is 226.6 lbs, which is at least down on last week's figure by an acceptable 2 lbs, but part of me is disappointed that it's not lower than 224.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...