Saturday, May 02, 2020

Well, hello!

CH popped up in my Facebook feed earlier... a new profile pic and, despite the fact I don't think she's particularly photogenic (looks much better in person, in my opinion), it was a really nice photo of her.

So I left a comment... a compliment in my own style.

KfW2 even mentioned it to me in a text message, being very complimentary about the photo.

We've only swapped a comment, nothing more. I was expecting maybe a few more comments or, if I was lucky, a couple of DMs, but nothing more to come of it. It is CH after all. She of many promises and little action. Oh what I'd give for some action.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...