Monday, May 25, 2020

Dream a little dream.

Back in the day, my parents had some close friends who had their own kids - three girls. Two girls were slightly older than me, and one was slightly younger. We were friends in our own right. My parents and their parents even had a holiday home near to each other in a coastal town, so we'd see each other frequently.

I might have developed a slight crush on the youngest one after a night where we ended up staying up until the middle of the night, confiding in each other a little, drinking and smoking around a campfire on the beach. It never went anywhere, and once my parents sold our holiday home, we all kinda drifted apart.

However, I hadn't seen any of them in years. Strangely, none of them are on Facebook, but despite that, they all appeared in a dream of mine from last night. I was dating the middle girl while a co-worker was trying it on with the eldest and the youngest seemed to be on the periphery, not really being the focus or playing any part in the dream, but just being there.

Weird.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...