Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Decision, decisions.

Unsurprisingly, FP has decided he can't come out with his wife being ill (even though she's a vehement NYE is just another day person) and he's been out before when she's ill. I don't blame him though. In the light of FP's decision, I pondered about whether or not I could be bothered leaving the house, but there's been too much of that, this year.

The CB bar is only 20 minutes walk (or less than five minutes in a taxi), so why not at least head over for a few drinks with FC and Mrs FC and play it by ear? If I'm not feeling it after an hour or so, I can come home and drink all the beer in the fridge. Or I could have a good time.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...