Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Just stuff

Today is the sixth anniversary of an interesting night out - it was the night that something serious might have happened with CH (I've blogged about it before, but I can't find the post or I'd link it), and I ended up dancing, albeit briefly, with the woman who would go on to become Quiet Girl.

Quiet Girl is opening up to me more and more each time we talk. It's a far cry from the first few times where it was impossible to get anything out of her (I remember a bus journey in particular). We actually sat on the bus yesterday on the way home and she was being very chatty. This is on top of the fact she's now sitting closer to me and getting involved in some of the chat that I'm provoking with the others around me.

Maybe she's simply like me - takes a while to open up to someone. I'd hope that I'm not giving off the impression of being that standoffish though.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...