Saturday, December 21, 2019

Gossip

Stalky Guy was quick to message at the weekend to gleefully inform me that GM's attractive, blonde ex that I mentioned recently, got off with an ex-colleague at the Xmas Party after-party.

I know that this guy had, a few years back, pursued the ex for a while after GM had broken up with her (possibly encouraged by CH), but I didn't think he'd been successful.

The guy in question seems to be very Marmite (for those of you not in the UK, this means he divides opinion and there's usually no middle ground - in this case you like him or you dislike him). I think he's OK (though my interaction with him was minimal, but CC and Quiet Girl think he's a massive dick).

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...