Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Hedging bets.

I'm feeling pessimistic about going out tonight, so I've made a quick trip to Sainsbury's and gotten in some chips, dips and beers. Just in case. FP wasn't offering up anything concrete the last time we spoke, so I'll ask him again around tea-time.

If he does agree to meet for a few drinks, I'll ping S and GM and let them kn ow our plans. If they want to tag along, they're welcome, but I'm not holding my breath. S has been quiet since I  originally asked about their plans a few days ago. GM is working tomorrow, so he doesn't want to be out late and/or drunk. That's understandable.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...