Thursday, December 26, 2019

Let's get physical.

Going through my memories on Facebook today and I see a post I made six years ago that CC commented on.

Specifically, she suggested that we hit the gym together.

I'm not a gym person, so I always fobbed her off. Actually, that's not entirely accurate. I told CC that I was not a gym person and that if she came up with something else we could do, then I would consider it.

It turned out that she couldn't... and it took CC herself another five years or so to go to the gym.

Unfortunately, CC is going through a tough time right now, mentally. I think this is fallout from her breakup with her boyfriend in the summer, but I've told her to pick up the phone and call if she wants to chat. She's suggested that she might call over during the holidays. I hope she does come down.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...