Saturday, December 28, 2019

Further pondering,

"It's Christmas - who would you happily sleep with, given half the chance?"

That was the question posed on a forum I frequent. The membership is mostly male.

My reply was "The amount of girls I would happily sleep with at this point in time is an enormous list."

It was a sentiment shared by quite a number of people.

I didn't go into details, but off the top of my head I thought of CH, GM's ex that I've mentioned recently, a good portion of our HR department, a couple of managers of teams next to me in work, a girl that Stalky Guy pointed out on Instagram, MMBF and FBS.

And that's just people who've been on my mind over the past week or so. I need to meet someone.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...