Monday, December 09, 2019

Lookalikes

I've posted a few times about a local celeb that I've spotted on Tinder, and despite swipes and super likes, I'm still nowhere near starting a conversation, never mind getting a date.

I was browsing a news website earlier and I came across a story about the new Prime Minister of Finland.

Here she is:


What is the link between a local celebrity and the youngest Prime Minister in the world? Well, nothing really apart from a similarity in how they look. There's more to be said about Sanna Marin's new position how she will head a women-led coalition government in Finland and how I hope she's as successful as Jacinda Ardern (who I'm a great admirer of). And jealous, because we're about to have Boris Johnson as Prime Minister.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...