Saturday, December 28, 2019

Planning

I sent a question to S and GM, asking what their plans were on NYE. GM is working on Jan 1st, so he's extremely unlikely to be out. S has read the messages and question, but has not replied. I'm betting he has something planned with his other friends, but he could at least say something.

It's starting to anger me how he doesn't reply. It's been a factor with him within the last few months. Don't start me on the absolute rubbish he posts on Facebook though. He can add a witty or pithy reply to a stranger, but he can't answer a friend. Sigh.

I'm kinda resigned to staying in, though there is an outside chance that I can talk FP into hitting our local favourite aka the CB pub. Not that I'm expecting to see CB there - it's just a reference for you, dear reader.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...