Thursday, December 26, 2019

Detox.

Years ago, on an impromptu night out with MM and MMBF, the conversation revolved around exes. Specifically, MM was talking about an ex of MMBF. MMBF was being coy about the actual details, but I got the impression that this ex was not good for MMBF. She as good as admitted it without explaining why.

I was asked for a guy's view of it.

"Well, I can't say anything for sure as I don't know the details, and I'm not asking for them"

I paused.

"But if someone is in your life and they're causing you pain or being negative, then get rid of them. Distance yourself from them if you can."

MM nodded.

"See? I told you. Don't talk to him anymore MMBF, he's no good for you."

The reason for this reminiscing? Well, MMBF posted on Facebook - a seasonal message with a pic of her current boyfriend... whom I believe is the negative influence mentioned a good few years ago. Interesting.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...