Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Missing

Since I moved into this house, the guy across the road has been somewhat of an enigma. He appears to have had a succession of short-lived or temporary jobs, all similar in nature - taxi driver, food delivery etc. That meant that he was often cleaning out his car, throwing whatever rubbish was there all over the street, in front of his house and mine.

At the same time, there were often a string of cars appearing at the house, picking up passengers, tooting their horn and generally being loud.

But it dawned on me the other day that I've not seen him in some time - probably since early summer. The car is gone, the street is tidier and quieter and the visitors have all but disappeared.

I can see into their front room and the TV is no longer dominated by football.

I wonder where he has gone to?

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...