Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Just stuff.

When I used to work with GM, he had a period where he dated a fair proportion of our HR department.  One of them, a stunningly attractive blonde girl, requested my friendship on Facebook. We got along pretty well, so I had no qualms in doing so.

I've still got quite a few of GM's exes as friends on Facebook, but that's maybe another random, rambling post.

Regardless, the blonde regularly posts pictures of her out partying - she has a nice line in thigh-length dresses with plunging necklines... and she fills those dresses pretty damned well, it has to be said.

She's been pretty busy over the past few weeks, updating profile pictures etc. and it's made logging into Facebook worthwhile.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...