Monday, December 16, 2019

More random musings

One thing that's always annoyed me about KfW2 is how things that's she incapable of doing in the real world suddenly become non-issues in work. Her time-keeping, for instance. She's always been notoriously bad. All of her friends admit it, and while she's often late with me, it's not to the extent that she is/has been with some of her other friends. I think I nailed that down fairly early in our friendship. Unreliability is possibly my biggest bugbear. I'm digressing though. Get KfW2 into work and the flighty, ditsy girl disappears and a reliable, diligent, driven person appears.

I saw exactly the same thing with AM and QC1. And it annoyed me. Being late, forgetting things etc. all of which have happened between AM/KfW2/QC1 would never have happened had they been meeting requests in work.

And I've never understood that. If you can be that person in work, then why can't you be like that in your personal life?

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...