Friday, August 30, 2019

Social talk

Our regular work night out is tonight, but I'm not there. I'm still recovering from an impromptu boozy afternoon with a couple of colleagues on Wednesday. Ideas Girl hasn't been in touch in a while, so I'd not be entirely surprised if tonight saw some drunken texts.

However, we do have a night out this time next week. It's a leaving bash, so I'm expecting it to be fun. KfW2 will be invited, though she has recently mentioned that she will be skint for a few months due to rising childcare costs, so I'm not expecting her to come out, even though the guy leaving and KfW2 are friends... or close colleagues at least. CC was quite withering about that admission around KfW2's finances. Quiet Girl could also get an invite and I think she might attend, at least for a bit.

Quiet Girl seems to have a good sense of humour, but I've not really spoken to her in a social setting. It'll be interesting to see if she lets her hair down if she comes out and has a drink.

Part of me wants KfW2 to come out, but part of me would rather we managed to arrange our adult night out, if she has to pick and choose.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...