Tuesday, August 06, 2019

Oooooh!

Over the past weekend, in a fit of nostalgia, I was watching one of The Rock's first films, Walking Tall.

Nostalgia because it reminded me of working abroad, meeting some people who would become friends and V.

One night, instead of hitting a bar, we congregated in one of the guy's apartments, hired a couple of films, bought in a lot of beer and snacks and just had a good time.

One of those films was Walking Tall, and we all had a good laugh while watching it.

On repeat viewing, it's not as bad as I remember and had the added bonus of having The Fit One From "How I Met Your Mother" aka Cobie Smulders in it, albeit for a few seconds.




No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...