Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Questions.

Today marks the tenth anniversary of my Facebook friendship with QC2. Obviously, the real anniversary is a different date, and much further in the past.

It must be about seven years since we last spoke/met. I must say that I'm a little disappointed how it fizzled out, but it's not like I miss her or anything. Actually, the last time I remember seeing her, I was out with KfW2, FP and their respective partners, basking in the glow of how well they got on. I got a drunken hug off QC2 (she's really not tactile) and we went our separate ways.

However, I am intrigued. When I browsed her Facebook page a while back (a couple of years), I got suspicious about a picture of her partner and a baby. QC2 was adamant she was never having kids and, seeing as she's older than I am by about a year, if it hadn't happened when we were in contact, I'd have thought it was too late. Sadly, QC2 has always been extremely private and never been that active on Facebook.

Had she actually had a baby? And at her age?

Mysteries.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...