Wednesday, August 07, 2019

Just stuff.

I logged on to my work laptop tonight, not to do any work, but to get the details for my fantasy football team. We're having a bit of a competition in work, and I wanted to do a bit of tweaking.

My email app was still running from earlier and I had an email that I had been given an award for recent efforts (I believe that I have previously posted about it... well complained mostly about not being given the credit). I was nominated by Stalky Guy.

This is good as it will be used to justify the promotion that I believe I'm pencilled in for come September. It could also mean more - perhaps a bonus payment or even a foreign trip away, but that's going to be unknown until around the end of the year.

It has cheered me up though and I'm sitting with a daft smile on my face.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...