Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Rock 'n' roll

It was a good day. I had a few days off work, and part of the reason was for an all-day gig in my hometown. it was the same gig that I first introduced FP to KfW2 many years ago and I was pleased about how well they got along together.

This year there was also the possibility of some introductions, again with FP and some work colleagues, though it didn't pan out that way.

I was also expecting to see Nerdy Girl - she was going to the gig too (though I was unable to pinpoint of she was an actual fan or just enjoying the day out) and I still haven't figured out if she has grander designs than friendship. While we ended up swapping text messages, our paths did not cross.

I had also assumed that we might stay out after the gig for a few drinks, but that never happened either. It's probably just as well... by the time I got back into the house, it was very late and I was shattered. It was the best night's sleep I've had in ages.

Another day off today, back in work tomorrow and a short week until the weekend rolls round again.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...