Sunday, August 11, 2019

Baby got back.

Years ago, in a conversation with USHW, I admitted a fondness for the female back. I don't know where it came from. The only other time I ever admitted anything about it was to A and she semi-teased me for ages about it. The first time I remember thinking about it in terms of a real-life turn-on was QC3's outfit at D's wedding. QC3 was, back in the day, slim and very toned - six-pack and everything.

I had, previously, loved stroking my partners' backs when we were cuddling and stuff, but it had never been a visual thing until QC3 that I can remember. And it was never anything I'd shared, except with A and then USHW.

And so I was surfing Bumble today (an online dating app like Tinder) and there was a photo of someone in my catchment area showing off an impressive back. Of course, I swiped right.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...