Wednesday, August 07, 2019

Woah (sad face)

When USHW and I communicated regularly, we would often ask questions out of leftfield. Some would be simply fun - "What super power would you like and why?", some might be a little more personal "Would you sleep with CH if given the chance?" and some were somewhere in the middle "Would you date someone who worked in the sex industry?"

I answered that last question that I'd not rule anything out, but I would have concerns. Maybe surprisingly, but the concerns that I would have would be around the girl's mental health. It's no surprise that a lot of girls who end up in the sex industry have mental health issues.

I have long enjoyed the work of Jenni Lee for a number of reasons and I knew that she had dropped out of the industry a few years ago, though had gone independent as far as I knew instead of working for the big studios.

And then this popped up while I was navigating around the internet:


Living homeless (she has kids that she's estranged from) with a drug habit. It's truly heartbreaking, even with her apparent positive attitude to her circumstances.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...