Monday, August 26, 2019

Swipey McSwipeface

As I may have suggested in previous posts, it's infrequent that someone really grabs my attention on any of the online dating apps or websites. CB is the prime example, of course, but there have been a couple of others. A drop in the ocean compared to the amount of women I've swiped, messaged or whatever else is done on online dating.

Today, one of these rare people popped up. I've seen her a few times on Tinder, and I've always swiped right or Super Liked though I still don't understand how the latter works).

I swiped right, but I meant to Super Like. Bearing in mind that I've done this a couple of times before with this particular person, I'm not expecting any results, but you never know...

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...