Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Step on.

I've yet to figure out the fitness tracker that I bought myself for Christmas, but the step counter on it appears to be "smart" i.e. it seems to adjust my daily goals. The numbers appear to be between 8000 and 8300 on a daily basis, going slightly up or down based on my previous day's performance.

And during the week, when I wear the tracker full time, I tend to hit the targets (or be close) and the odd say will see me get over by a good margin - an extra 20% or so.

Today though, I've already clocked 14000 (the target was 8600) and I can't for the life of me figure out why. I've not done anything different today.

Ah well. You gotta take the small victories.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...