Sunday, January 06, 2019

Chat.

FP was working and M was ill, so that left myself and G.

We ended up in my favourite local. As is the case with G, the pace of drinking is high. The conversation flowed. And by the time we left the bar, we had covered many topics.

Additionally, we were also people watching. A tall guy was chatting to an attractive blonde girl. I suggested to G that it was a date... possibly a first date. That turned out to be the case as I overheard him talking to some girls who were sitting behind me. I turned to see who he was talking to, and one of the girls in question was the blonde girl mentioned in this post. There was no wedding ring this week...

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...