Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Princess CC

"Is GM still single or is he back with SG?" asked CC earlier.

Had I not known about her recent hookup with a new interest, I'd have sworn she was thinking about making a move on GM again*

I explained that GM was still single and SG was very much off the scene having shown herself to be full on crazy.

"He does pick the crazy ones" she declared.

I explained that, in my opinion, he'd actually done quite well avoiding the psychos.

"What about *redacted*?" *Redacted* was a stunningly attractive lovely blonde girl who works in our place in the training department.

"She wasn't crazy. She was... " I struggled for the words. "Oh! High maintenance. She was high maintenance."

And that led us on to a conversation where CC admitted that her friends thought she was high maintenance. Which she is.

*Well, not make a move per se, more express an interest.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...