Wednesday, January 09, 2019

Good on ya!

CC couldn't wait to tell me about her recent developments.

"Has KfW2 told you how happy I am this week?"

She hadn't.

"No, but I'm presuming this has something to do with your dirty weekend away that you told me about last week?"

CC looked bemused.

"Well, you told me about the weekend away, I've assumed the 'dirty' part".

CC laughed.

"Yeah, it's safe to say we didn't see an awful lot of Rome" she laughed.

The conversation progressed. She's taking it slowly. She thinks it has legs, but it's long distance at the moment and they've tentatively planned to meet every month to see how it goes. And the shagging. CC wants the shagging.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...