Saturday, January 26, 2019

Oh dear.

In the absence of any real life plans, I spent last night playing interactive games with some internet acquaintances. And after a few beers and a few gins, I ended up reasonably tipsy. After the gaming, I watched a few things - the end of Season 1 of The Orville and the first episode of GLOW where Alison Brie's character has sex with her friend's husband.Then I was texting KfW2 who was out with her friends and drunk herself.

I think the last few things above are what prompted the dream. I don't remember many details, but I do remember KfW2 seducing me whilst wearing some fancy, expensive lingerie while we were house hunting (for some inexplicable reason).

I have to say that I was EXTREMELY confused when I awoke this morning.

And I've been in a massive funk all morning, due to quite a few factors.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...